Instructions for Authors:
- Abstracts should be between 200 and 300 words. In addition, it should include the Title of Paper, Name(s) of authors, Department(s), Institution(s) and Email Address(s) of the corresponding author. Please note that all the accepted abstracts and papers will be posted on the KCA university’s website with a copy of the final programme, for conference participants to preview in advance;
- Papers should be between 3000 and 6000 words and authors of accepted abstracts would be required to submit two-page policy brief;
- To submit Abstracts and papers, Click here.
- Registration fee is payable after the Abstract is accepted.
- For any queries related to the call for abstracts, contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org