OPPORTUNITY FOR YOUNG SCHOLARS
This is an opportunity for young scholars to start their journey to become accomplished researchers. You are invited to submit your scholarly work or work in progress which can be presented as a paper or through posters in any of the following sub-themes: –
» Finance, Accounting, and Marketing
» ICT for Development and Disruptive Innovations
» Entrepreneurship and Community Development
» Covid-19 Pandemic; Opportunities and Challenges
» Governance and Leadership
- Abstracts should be between 200 and 300 words. In addition, it should include the Title of Paper, Name(s) of authors, Department(s), Institution(s), and Email Address(s) of the corresponding author.
- For paper presentation, it should be between 3000 and 6000 words
- Abstracts and papers should be submitted by clicking here.
- Registration Fee is payable after the Abstract is accepted.
- For any queries related to the call for abstracts, contact us via: email@example.com, Dr. Nyaribo firstname.lastname@example.org or Dr Laiboni, email@example.com